Vic Marquette has worked for the F.B.I., as well as several other Secret Service Agencies. He's generally described as a "government man," "government agent," "G-man," "Federal Man" or just "a Fed." On two occasions, he was working for the Treasury Department.
He and The Shadow are allies. They often work together busting up spy-rings and confronting counterfeiters. Coincidentally, when The Shadow was working on a case in San Francisco's Chinatown, he came in contact with one of Marquette's uncover agents, Myra Reldon, while she was disguised as "Ming Dawn." The Shadow was so impressed with her talents, that he brought her into the fold of his agents when Marquette ended Reldon's contract with the Justice Department.
Powers and Abilities
- Disguises: when on a case, he often checks into hotels under an assumed name.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- A short-barreled revolver.
- Vic Marquette knows that Lamont Cranston is in somehow linked with The Shadow, but believes he's only another agent.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Vic Marquette (Street & Smith)
- Character Gallery: Vic Marquette (Street & Smith)
- Quotations by Vic Marquette (Street & Smith)
- Images that include Vic Marquette (Street & Smith)