|The Walking Corpse|
March 24, 1946
Lamont and Margot are trying to find a girl's missing brother. During their search, two people connected with voodoo are murdered with the fingerprints of an executed convict on then, planting the fear that a zombie is on a killing spree.
- Dr. Richards (dies)
- Commissioner Weston
- Helen Boreli (Joe's sister)
- Mama Segretto (a voodoo cult member; dies)
- Lopez (a curio shop owner; dies)
- Peter Dorn (an executed murderer, supposed to have become a zombie)
- Joe Boreli (a missing ex-convict)
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- The killer whistles a tune before choking his victims.
- This episode is very similar to Sidney Slon's script, "Phantom Fingerprints."