Appearing in "The Great Atlantic Mystery: part five"
- Hugh Barvale
- Robert Pell (a steward)
- London, England
- The Shadow's autogyro
- Hercules (ship)
- Marmora (yacht)
- Ozark (sunken freighter)
Synopsis for "The Great Atlantic Mystery: part five"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Originally published January 15, 1939 as "Crime Rides the Sea" in Shadow Magazine #166.
- This issue continues serializing The Shadow novel, "The Great Atlantic Mystery." The story concludes in The Thriller Library #565.
- The illustration for the "Hercules, Esq:" story is clearly signed "A. Jones," however, the other drawings in the publication are not signed by anyone.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 564 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References