Appearing in "The Great Atlantic Mystery: part four"
- Pointer Trame
- Bradden (a skipper)
- Edna Barvale (disguised as Ruth Eldrey)
- Hartley (a steward)
- London, England
- Marmora (a yacht)
- The Welcome (ship)
Synopsis for "The Great Atlantic Mystery: part four"
Pointer Trame continues to impersonate millionaire Jerome Trebble, and hastens his yacht to where the S.S. Ozark was sunk. He wants to claim the salvaged strong box, but is doomed by defeat. The ship, Welcome, which is manned by Trame's henchmen, was to have helped, but The Shadow's men were already aboard as disguised thugs. They staged a mutiny which, with the arrival of navy reinforcements, forced the crooks to flee. Pointer Trame vanishes with some of his crew members.
To be continued...
- Originally published January 15, 1939 as "Crime Rides the Sea" in Shadow Magazine #166.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 563 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References