Appearing in "The Great Atlantic Mystery: part two"
- Pointer Trame
- Raydorf (Trame's secretary)
- Hartley (a steward)
- London, England
- The Marmora (a yacht)
Synopsis for "The Great Atlantic Mystery: part two"
The Shadow has so far failed to capture Pointer Trame, who is posing as a millionaire aboard a yacht. The Shadow manages to get on the yacht and discovers that Trame's secretary, Raydorf, is a forger, and is forging the signature of cargo shipper Hugh Barvale.
- Originally published January 15, 1939 as "Crime Rides the Sea" in Shadow Magazine #166.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 561 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References