Appearing in "The River of Death: conclusion"
- "Davy Jones" (Anthony Saxon; suicide)
- Blue Chip Deegan (a crooked gambler; dies)
- Roy Hollister (a shipping broker; captured)
- London, England
Synopsis for "The River of Death: conclusion"
The Shadow uncovers the real identity of pirate "Davy Jones," but before any arrest or shootout occurs, the foe turns a gun on himself, committing suicide. Later, The Shadow reveals to Joe Carton the various criminals involved in the gem smuggling racket and who contributed to the series of baffling murders.
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue concludes the two-page serial of The Shadow, "The River of Death," which began in The Thriller Library #531.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 541 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References