Appearing in "The River of Death: part ten"
- Blue Chip Deegan (a crooked gambler)
- John Brody (a bookshop owner; dies)
- Pike (a river thug; dies)
- Anthony Saxon (a theatrical producer)
- Ned Turner (Edith's father; dies)
- London, England
- The Thames River
- A boathouse
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part ten"
Anxious to uncover the identity of "Davy Jones," Ned Turner and Pike kidnap Anthony Saxon and Blue Chip Deegan and take them to their riverside hideout. Clyde Burke and The Shadow followed them, however, Burke disappears and The Shadow comes face to face with his foe -- the pirate named "Davy Jones!"
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 540 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References