Appearing in "The River of Death: part eight"
- Blue Chip Deegan (a crooked gambler)
- Flip Wiley (a showboat dancer; dies)
- Pike (a river thug)
- Turk (Pike's henchman; dies)
- Anthony Saxon (a theatrical producer)
- Roy Hollister (a shipping broker)
- London, England
- The Thames River
- Sliver Knave (ship)
- The Floating Follies (a showboat)
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part eight"
Flip Wiley, a showboat dancer, is murdered. Meanwhile, on another vessel on the Thames River, The Shadow tries to thwart a pirate raid led by Pike.
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 538 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References