Appearing in "The River of Death: part seven"
- John Brody (a bookshop owner)
- Ned Turner (Edith's father)
- Anthony Saxon (a theatrical producer)
- Blue Chip Deegan (a crooked gambler)
- Flip Wiley (a showboat dancer)
- Pike (a river thug)
- Roy Hollister (a marine broker)
- Edith Turner (Roy Hollister's fiancee)
- Pauline (a bookstore clerk)
- London, England
- John Brody's Bookshop
- The Thames River
- The Floating Follies (a showboat)
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part seven"
Cranston visits The Floating Follies, Ned Turner's river cabaret, to learn what happened at John Brody's Bookshop.
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 537 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References