Appearing in "The River of Death: part six"
- John Brody (a bookshop owner)
- Blue Chip Deegan (a crooked gambler)
- Anthony Saxon (a theatrical producer)
- Ned Turner (Edith's father)
- Flip Wiley (a showboat dancer)
- Pauline (a bookstore clerk)
- London, England
- John Brody's Bookshop
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part six"
Anthony Saxon, a theatrical producer, visits John Brody's Bookshop to receive stolen jewels inside a fake book. Ned Turner hands the book over, but the mysterious river pirate, "Davy Jones," strikes and flees with the jewels. Blue Chip Deegan and his girl, Flip Wiley, are implicated in the affair.
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- The Shadow does not appear in this portion of the story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 536 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References