Appearing in "The River of Death: part five"
- Pike (a river thug)
- John Brody (bookshop owner)
- Anthony Saxon (a theatrical producer)
- Ned Turner (Edith's father)
- Pauline (a bookstore clerk)
- London, England
- John Brody's Bookshop
- The Maritime Building
- The Thames River
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part five"
The Shadow rescues Harry Vincent from being drowed by thugs. Meanwhile, Anthony Saxon, a theatrical producer, is called to John Brody's Bookshop. There he receives a hollowed out book filled with jewels.
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 535 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References