Appearing in "The River of Death: part four"
- Harry Vincent (mentioned only)
- Blue Chip Deegan (a crooked gambler)
- Flip Wiley (a showboat dancer)
- Pike (a river thug)
- Roy Hollister (a marine broker)
- Edith Turner (Hollister's fiancee)
- Ned Turner (Edith's father)
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part four"
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 534 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References