Appearing in "The River of Death: part three"
- Blue Chip Deegan (a crooked gambler)
- Edith Turner (Hollister's fiancee)
- Ned Turner (Edith's father)
- London, England
- The Maritime Building
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part three"
Harry Vincent, one of the Shadow's agents, is sent to watch Hollister's office, but is knocked out by an assailant. Meanwhile, Cranston learns that Edith Turner's father, who runs a cabaret show on a boat, is afraid of a crook named Blue Chip Deegan.
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 533 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References