Appearing in "The River of Death: part two"
- Sailor Marco (a river thug; dies)
- Roy Hollister (a marine broker)
- Bickel (employed by Hollister)
- Edith Turner (Hollister's fiancee)
- London, England
- The Thames River
- Woolwich Ferry
Synopsis for "The River of Death: part two"
The Shadow is on the trail of a river gang of pirates. Clues he picked up involve a girl, Edith Turner, who is engaged to a shipping broker.
To be continued...
- Originally published March 1, 1939 in Shadow Magazine #169.
- This issue continues the two-page serials of The Shadow, which were regulated to the back pages. "The River of Death" concludes in The Thriller Library #541.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 532 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References