Appearing in "Evidence to Order"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Foxhound (Springer; captured)
- Jimmy Dawson (dies)
- Alonzo Kelsea (a lawyer; dies)
- David Stoner (a private detective; dies)
- Helene Carfax (Stoner's assistant; dies)
- Joe Carton
- Doctor Bruce Hanson
- Madge Payne (Leland Payne's niece)
- Pat Malone (a pier detective; dies)
- Herbert Backus (an escaped convict; dies)
- Leland Payne (dies)
- Winslow (Payne's butler; dies)
- London, England
Synopsis for "Evidence to Order"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Originally published January 15, 1937 as "Fox Hound" in Shadow Magazine #118.
- Theodore Tinsley's story was also the basis of the 1938 film, International Crime.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Thriller Library Vol 1 491 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Thriller Library series
Links and References