Appearing in "Dark Nights: part one"
- The Shadow
- Green Hornet (Britt Reid)
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Lenore Case
- Shiwan Khan (1st Dynamite appearance)
- Adolf Hitler
- Rasputin (flashback, 1913)
- President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- J. Edgar Hoover (Director of the FBI)
- Nikola Tesla (a scientist & inventor)
- Colonel Charles Lindbergh (cameo)
- President Woodrow Wilson (flashback, 1920)
- Edith Wilson (flashback, 1920)
- New York City
- Empire State Building
- Chicago, Illinois
- The Silver Bullet Club
- Washington, D.C.
- Bavarian Alps
- The White House
- Girasol Ring
- The Shadow's Autogyro
Synopsis for "Dark Nights: part one"
1939: A threat so titanic that it forces The Shadow to team-up with The Green Hornet! A plot so deadly that it involves real events in history and such famous and infamous people as Woodrow Wilson, Rasputin, J. Edgar Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Nikola Tesla! An unstoppable power will plunge the world into darkness... and no one but our two crime-fighting icons can stop it!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss The Shadow/Green Hornet: Dark Nights Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Shadow/Green Hornet: Dark Nights series
- This issue references:
Links and References