|The Eyes of The Shadow (Street & Smith)|
|Author||Walter B. Gibson|
|Published by||Street & Smith|
| Preceded by|
The Living Shadow
| Followed by|
The Shadow Laughs
Six prominent men were expecting a share in a glittering fortune. But, one by one, they were being brutally murdered. The Shadow assumes the identity of Lamont Cranston to investigate the serial murders.
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Steve Cronin
- Isaac Coffran
- Pedro (a thug)
- Bruce Duncan
- Stanley, the chauffeur (for the real Lamont Cranston)
- Richards, the valet (for the real Lamont Cranston)
- Red Mike
- Hubert Weston
- New York City
- Reprinted from Shadow Magazine #2.
- George Rozen's "eye" cover was originally used for Shadow Magazine #11.
- The July 1932 issue of Shadow Magazine announced that the first two Shadow novels were ready to order.