Appearing in "Out of the Shadows"
- The Green Hornet (Britt Reid)
- Ruth Reid (Britt's secretary)
- Mike Axford (Daily Sentinel reporter)
- Colonel Gretchen Wagemuten
- Adolf Hitler
- Bruno (a bandaged German agent)
- Tony Caltone (a mob leader; dies)
- Lefty Morbelli (a gangster)
- Eddie Conklin (Edward G. Robinson)
- Panama Williams (Humphrey Bogart)
- Speed Malloy (James Cagney)
- Police Commissioner Higgins
- Major Leland Case (Army Intelligence)
- An unnamed government agent (behind the scenes)
- Walter B. Gibson
- Chicago, Illinois
- Daily Sentinel Office
- The Waterfront
- Wilson Hotel
- Berlin, Germany
Synopsis for "Out of the Shadows"
1941: America has just entered WWII. The Nazi's are determined to undermine the U.S. war effort, so Hitler sends Colonel Gretchen Wagemuten to the states on a secret mission of espionage.
- This issue was also issued as a "Collectors' Edition" which included a poster of the cover.
- Author Walter B. Gibson appears as one of the "masters" agents.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Sting of the Green Hornet Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Sting of the Green Hornet series
Links and References