Appearing in "The Star and the Twisted Cross"
- The Shadow (Kent Allard) (disguised as Stan Maven)
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Adolf Hitler (behind the scenes)
- Mr. Haartz
- Sally Herman
- Professor Jacob Washington
- Leah Washington
- New York City
- S.S. Hampton
Synopsis for "The Star and the Twisted Cross"
Adolf Hitler goes to great lengths to try and stop a Jewish professor, and his wife, from leaving Germany. The Shadow intervenes by providing the couple a safe passage as they cruise to New York City in order to start a new life.
- There is a Shadow pin-up by Jeff Butler.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Strikes (DC Comics) Vol 1 20 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Strikes (DC Comics) series
Links and References