Appearing in "The Whispering Eyes"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Hanneford Lang (dies)
- Montgomery Lake (also known as "W. Chester Hudson")
- Larry the Horse
- Commissioner Ralph Weston
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Stanley, the chauffeur (final appearance)
- Professor Eric Bogardus
- Dr. Gerald Fontaine
- Donald Gregg
- Artemus Drade (dies)
- James Kelthorn (dies)
- Maresca Lepavnu (dies)
- Washington Mews (a cat)
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Whispering Eyes"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the last Shadow "pulp" magazine. The next Shadow novel by Walter B. Gibson is the Shadow paperback, Return of The Shadow, published in 1963.
- The Shadow, and several of his agents, appear next in Return of The Shadow.
- Margo Lane appears next in "The Riddle of the Rangoon Ruby."
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 325 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References