Appearing in "The Murdering Ghost"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Sheff Hassell (dies)
- Milton Suffolk (dies)
- Leander Hobgood (an inventor)
- Caglio (spirit medium/faker)
- Commissioner Weston
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Professor Hayne
- Swami Benares
- Madame Yonina
- Roy Aulander
- Rudy Burgaw (a reporter)
- Don Tarkingham (a psychic investigator; dies)
- Kalvah (spirit medium/faker; dies)
- New York City
- "Devil's Whisper" (explosive paste)
- The Shadow's rubber suction cups
Synopsis for "The Murdering Ghost"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "The Murdering Ghost" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #42.
- In this story, Clyde Burke knows that "the man who looks like Lamont Cranston" is really The Shadow.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 258 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
- Other "psychic medium" stories:
Links and References