Appearing in "The Star of Delhi"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "The Rajah of Lengore")
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Jan Garmath (dies)
- Krem, the giant (dies)
- Dwig Brencott (dies)
- Armand Lenfell (dies)
- Commissioner Ralph Weston
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Doctor Rupert Sayre
- Stanley, the chauffeur
- Uriah Crome
- Roger Sherbrock
- Jake, the barkeeper
- Moreland Bayle (dies)
- Arthur Halden (dies)
- Howard Jorton (dies)
- Kirk Raft (dies)
- Raymond Walder (a jeweler; dies)
- New York City
- The Star of Delhi
Synopsis for "The Star of Delhi"
His leer taking on a satanic touch as he gazed at the blue gleam from the great Star of Delhi, Armand Lenfell could relax and reveal himself for what he was -- a man with crime in his heart. For he vowed this costly sapphire should be his -- at any price. Had he seen into the future, Lenfell would have viewed a specter in black whose vow was so strong as his own -- but a vow to down crime. For The Shadow, master over crime, had pierced the secret wondrous Star of Delhi.
- Table of Contents:
- The Star of Delhi as told to Maxwell Grant
- Suicide Fleet by Stephen Gould
- The Procrastinator by David Waters
- The Shadow Club
- Codes by Henry Lysing
- Highlights of The Shadow
- The Pulse of the Nation
- Sanctum Books reprinted "The Star of Delhi" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #68.
- The Club Cadiz appeared in four different Shadow stories. It's first appearance was in "The Dark Death." It appeared next in "Death from Nowhere," followed by "Crime County." This is its final appearance.
- On sale first and third Fridays -- twice a month.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 225 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References