Appearing in "The Eyes of The Shadow"
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Steve Cronin
- Isaac Coffran
- Bernardo Chefano (dies)
- Frenchy (dies)
- Pedro (dies)
- Bruce Duncan (1st print appearance)
- Abdul (Duncan's Hindu servant)
- Stanley, the chauffeur (for the real Lamont Cranston)
- Richards, the valet (for the real Lamont Cranston)
- Red Mike (1st print appearance)
- Prince Samanov (mentioned only; dies)
- Berchik (Samanov's messenger)
- Josh Stevens
- Robert Tremaine
- Dr. Huston Wells
- Major Hubert Weston
- Arthur Hooper (mentioned only; dies)
- J. Howard Longstreth (mentioned only; dies)
- Elbridge Meyers (mentioned only; dies)
- New York City
- The Samanov jewels
Synopsis for "The Eyes of The Shadow"
Six prominent men were expecting a share in a glittering fortune. But, one by one, they were being brutally murdered. The Shadow assumes the identity of Lamont Cranston to investigate the serial murders.
- Reprint History:
- The villain Isaac Coffran appears again next issue.
- The gangster Steve Cronin appeared in the first three Shadow Magazines. His final appearance is in issue 5.
- Red Mike is the owner and proprietor of the bar, The Black Ship. He appears in future stories.
- Berchik appears again in issue 4.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References