Appearing in "Death Ship"
- The Shadow (also disguised as "Henry Arnaud")
- Felix Sergon (a pirate; dies)
- Commander Rodney Prew ("undersea boat" inventor)
- Rusty (Prew's crew member)
- Salvo (Prew's crew member)
- Claudette Marchand (Prew's secretary)
- Ishi Soyoto (a Japanese official)
- Carl Methron (silent partner of Commander Prew; dies)
- San Francisco, California
- The Pacific Ocean
- Maracoon Reef
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- The Barracuda (an "undersea boat" stolen by pirates; destroyed)
- The Darien (a modern liner)
- The Lamprey (Commander Prew's "undersea boat")
- Shinwi Maru (a Japanese liner)
- The Yukon (a coast-wise steamer)
Synopsis for "Death Ship"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Sanctum Books reprinted "Death Ship" in The Shadow Double-Novel Reprint #76.
- Japanese spies are aware of The Shadow's alter-ego as Lamont Cranston.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow Magazine Vol 1 171 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow Magazine series
Links and References