Appearing in "Freak Show Murders"
- The Shadow (also disguised as Nicco, the cigarette fiend)
- The Shadow's Agents:
- The Harlequin (Damaon & Pythias, The Inseparable Twins; dies)
- Milton Treft (dies)
- The Sorber Carnival
- Pop Sorber, the circus owner
- Alhambra, the snake queen (dies)
- Benzare, the knife thrower
- Panchini, the tattooed man
- Steve Kilroy (also disguised as Ajax, the wild man)
- South Carolina
- Milton Treft's Mansion
Synopsis for "Freak Show Murders"
- This story is adapted from Walter B. Gibson's pulp story, Freak Show Murders originally published May 1, 1944 in Shadow Magazine #279.
- The original story was also published as a Shadow novel by Doubleday Crime Club publishers.
- DC Comics reprinted this story in The Private Files of The Shadow.
- Street & Smith published an earlier comic book version of this story in Shadow Comics #65 (1946). It was titled "The Shadow Uncovers the Harlequin."
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Shadow (DC Comics) Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Shadow (DC Comics) series
Links and References