|Shadow: 1994 Movie Adaptation|
|Published by||Ivy Books|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
Shadow: 1994 Movie Adaptation (Children)
Book adaptation of The Shadow (1994 Movie).
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...?
Perhaps only a man on intimate terms with evil himself. Such a man is Lamont Cranston, cold-blooded czar of a criminal empire -- until a powerful Far Eastern mystic makes the ganglord his prisoner, and his disciple in the occult arts that will change his life forever.
- The Shadow's Agents:
- Shiwan Khan
- Henry "Duke" Rollins
- English Johnny
- Hoang Shu (dies)
- Farley Claymore (dies)
- Commissioner Barth
- Inspector Joe Cardona
- Reinhardt Lane (Margo's father)
- Issac Newboldt
- Nelson (dies)
- Nicky Dano (dies)
- Marpa Tulku (The Shadow's mentor, dies)
- Shil Shrevnitz (Moe's wife)
- New York City
- Western Tibet (flashback)
- The novel retains elements of the classic pulp Shadow mythos which didn't appear in the film, such as the Shadow's "Lamont Cranston" identity being an alter-ego assumed by Kent Allard while the real Cranston was away traveling the world.
- The book is dedicated to "Jim Steranko -- artist, author, acrobat, magician, raconteur -- for keeping me on track."