Prior to becoming part of The Shadow's organization, she had spent many years in Asia learning the languages and the customs of the Chinese. This led her to become an undercover agent for the Department of Justice, where she disguised herself as "Ming Dwan" when investigating cases in Chinatown. She's really an American with fair complexion.
The Shadow came in contact with her while working on a case in San Francisco. He was impressed with her talents and brought her into the fold of his agents when Vic Marquette, head of the Justice Department, ended Reldon's contract with the agency, though she is still on call when needed.
Powers and Abilities
- Myra Reldon is a very resourceful and intelligent agent. She is mostly involved in cases involving the Orient due to her disguise as "Ming Dwan."
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- She owns a .32 revolver.
- She became The Shadow's first female agent. Margo Lane was introduced in the pulps five years later.
- Myra Reldon and Margo Lane only met once in the pulps, "The Devil Master," and once in the comics, also "The Devil Master."
- Appearances of Myra Reldon (Street & Smith)
- Character Gallery: Myra Reldon (Street & Smith)
- Quotations by Myra Reldon (Street & Smith)
- Images that include Myra Reldon (Street & Smith)
Links and References
|Shadow Agent |
This character is or was an agent of The Shadow. Together, as a team of underworld spies, they fought crime under the leadership of The Shadow. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Shadow Agent" category.