|Murder in the Sun|
August 1, 1954
A scientist at the Solar Institute attempts to harness the energy from the sun to produce a deadly weapon -- a solar gun.
- Professor Boris Orloff (a scientist)
- Commissioner Weston (mentioned only)
- Bob Warner (Orloff's assistant)
- Sonya Orloff (Orloff's niece)
- Dr. Hadley
- Max Reber
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- The radio script for "Murder in the Sun" was published in The Shadow Knows...
|Radio scripts reprinted in The Shadow Knows...|
|* Death by Chapter * The Blackball Murder * Heartbeat of Death * The Horror in the Night * Murder Before the Storm * Murder in the Sun * The Vision of Death * The Case of the Dead Man's Shoes * The Final Hour * The Hands of Death * The Case of the Vanishing Killer * The Master of Torture * The Nightmare Combination * Tunnel of Terror * The Bells of St. Peter's|