Hawkeye is a reformed criminal. After finishing his stretch in prison, he was under the care of Criminologist Slade Farrow.
Being a crafty little fellow, and suspicious of everyone, Hawkeye gained fame as the cleverest spotter in the underworld. He once encountered The Shadow as an adversary in an unrecorded adventure. Perhaps it was this confrontation which led Hawkeye to be imprisoned for three years. While behind bars, he met Cliff Marsland, who was convicted for a crime he did not commit.
Now with his days of crime behind him, Hawkeye takes orders from The Shadow. He often partners with Marsland, who works for The Shadow as an undercover mob lieutenant.
Powers and Abilities
- With hunched-shoulders and a shifty gait, Hawkeye has a way of slipping into alleys that make him as elusive as a prowling cat. This ability, along with his hunches, make him the best trailer in the business.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Hawkeye (Street & Smith)
- Character Gallery: Hawkeye (Street & Smith)
- Quotations by Hawkeye (Street & Smith)
- Images that include Hawkeye (Street & Smith)
Links and References
|Shadow Agent |
This character is or was an agent of The Shadow. Together, as a team of underworld spies, they fought crime under the leadership of The Shadow. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Shadow Agent" category.