Of all The Shadow's agents, Harry Vincent is arguably the most versatile. Originally from St. Joe's County in Michigan, Vincent's career as an agent of The Shadow begun on one eventful night in New York when he was on the brink of suicide. When he was about to throw himself from the parapet of a bridge, The Shadow saved him. Since then, Vincent has obeyed the commands of his mysterious rescuer faithfully in every respect.
Confidential assignments to Vincent are not likely to go awry. In point of service, Vincent is the senior agent and he has been assigned several tasks. His main objective is to be a man about town and take up leads in the fashionable districts. He is also quick at making friends and gaining the confidence of others who happen to be involved in the case The Shadow is working on.
It doesn't matter if he's in town at the Metrolite Hotel, or vacationing at his home in Michigan, he merely awaits The Shadow's bidding to begin new work in the ceaseless struggle against crime.
Powers and Abilities
- Disguise: Though not often, Harry Vincent has been allowed to don The Shadow's cloak and hat, as a ruse to confuse various criminals. 
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- A .45 caliber automatic: Though The Shadow has killed several foes in his fight against crime, it should be noted that as an agent, Harry Vincent has done the same. Noted incidents include; in New Orleans, he and Lieutenant Wayson both fired their guns during a shootout, killing gangsters, Ring and Banjo. They also dropped henchmen, Craylon and Luder during the scuffle. In the North Woods of Canada, Vincent dispatched several rifle shots, leaving the master crook writhing on the ground.  On Timour Isle, he delivered the perfect shot, killing a thuggish sailor.
- Harry Vincent became an agent of The Shadow when he was under thirty.
- He is a resident of the Metrolite Hotel and has lived in various room numbers while there, including #1452.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Harry Vincent (Street & Smith)
- Character Gallery: Harry Vincent (Street & Smith)
- Quotations by Harry Vincent (Street & Smith)
- Images that include Harry Vincent (Street & Smith)
Links and References
|Shadow Agent |
This character is or was an agent of The Shadow. Together, as a team of underworld spies, they fought crime under the leadership of The Shadow. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Shadow Agent" category.