|Published by||Belmont Books|
| Preceded by|
The Night of The Shadow
| Followed by|
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Sabotage!
Three times the great rocket was prepared to go to the moon, and three times there was only failure. But this time THE SHADOW watched.
Lamont Cranston and Margo Lane begin their careful investigation in order to see who will reach the moon first? Will it be the Russians? The Chinese? Or a some group far more sinister, a private organization of men who want to use their conquest as a way to rule the world? Was it C.Y.P.H.E.R?
- The Shadow (final appearance)
- The Shadow's Agents: (final appearance for all)
- Brigadier General Calvin Rogers (dies)
- J. Wesley Bryan (dies)
- Dr. Max Ernest (dies)
- Commissioner Weston (final appearance)
- Major-General George Broyard
- Dr. J.P. Cassill
- Major John Oates (CIA; dies)
- Professor Stanley Farina
- Colonel Derian (dies)
- Vaslov (dies)
- Secretary Misygyn
- The Federal Cybernetics Plant