|Death from the Deep|
B.F. Goodrich Tires
April 3, 1938
For the last three months, a lunatic huntsman has been torpedoing ships at sea from his pirate submarine. Lamont Cranston reads about the disasters and investigates.
- Captain Barry Vincent (a millionaire; captured)
- Mr. Browse
- Charlie and Phil (ex-convicts & shipyard workers)
- Joesph Hart (a submarine designer; suicide)
- Mr. McGleenan (ship captain; dies)
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- In 1977, the episode was released on Nostalgia Lane Records. The album cover dates the program "October 3, 1937."