Appearing in "Danger on Shark Island (part 2)"
- The Shadow (also disguised as: Otho, the prisoner)
- Alfred Mardell
- Jane Mardell (Alfred's daughter)
- The Dagger (Paul Revelon)
- Several convicts
- Skipper of the Trojan Freighter
- An unnamed commandant and his loyal guards
- Shark Island
- Shelter Island
- Nautilus (yacht)
- Trojan (freighter)
Synopsis for "Danger on Shark Island (part 2)"
On Shark Island, a prison colony, The Shadow is trying to uncover a plotter of revolt who goes by the name of "The Dagger." When the prisoners break out, the leader, and a couple of his henchmen, find a boat and row to a nearby yacht. Once on board, they quickly seize the ship. The Shadow smuggles himself onto the same vessel and discovers several rifles and small weapons in crates. He also rescues a kidnapped daughter and the two of them team-up to fight off a few convicts. Meanwhile, The Dagger makes plans to meet up with a freighter to off load the yacht's cargo of weapons. By morning, he has transferred the weapons and made a deal with the skipper to blow up an American defense base on Shelter Island.
To be continued.
- Reprinted newspaper strips from the 1940s.
- "Danger on Shark Island" appeared as "The Dagger" in Shadow Comics #12.
- Cover coloring by Bruce Timm.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this publication!
- Discuss Crime Classics Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Crime Classics series
Links and References